a message from Anonymous
Let’s see how my Halloween was:
- Class from 8AM-6:25PM. Includes: not waking up because I pulled an all-nighter to study for a test, a bus ride at 7:45AM to GWU’s other campus for a 4 hour chemistry lab, manage to cram a bagel into my mouth around here, a two hour honors discussion on philosophy, a bus ride back to the main campus, a Calc II quiz, and a chemistry test.
- 1 hour allotted for shower/getting ready for the next event/walking.
- 7:30-9PM orchestra rehearsal in the auditorium for our concert this weekend.
- 9-10:30PM meeting with honors debate group to brainstorm for a debate that I’m missing but still want to contribute to. Some Whole Foods sushi=first thing I’ve eaten since breakfast.
- 10:30PM-12AM packing for a two day one night trip back to NY for my grandmother’s funeral, making sure my bus tickets were printed and I knew how to get where I needed to go, and e-mailing professors to let them know I would be gone due to a family emergency.
- 12-1AM last minute trying to get spring registration issues sorted out emailing.
Fuck you. My life is not this blog. I don’t exist to entertain you. I enjoy keeping people up to date with an athlete they love but that isn’t my goal in life and I have more pressing issues in my life than his latest tweet. I love Nathan and all but when it comes down to it, my life takes priority.
You don’t know what other people are going through and you will never know the true extent of their troubles. Don’t just assume that since I didn’t do anything for Halloween or tweet him Happy Halloween or whatever, it was due to laziness. You don’t have the right.
Anyways, I was going to be Frida Kahlo this year but I guess I’ll just be her next year since the costume went to waste.
- michiko226 likes this
- grantairesunderwear said: I’m really sorry about your grandmother!! This is totally random but what instrument do you play? And btw you’re life is WAY more important than blogging about Nathan. So ignore the jerky anon, and I bet Nathan’d say the same. Good luck with school!
- kalejandrizzle likes this
- ronswansoneatsbacon likes this
- plewbergoober said: Sorry to hear about your loss :( And eff that anon-so sick of some of these “fangirls” who are just trying to be stage 5 clinger on Nathan. Seriously why do they think it’s going to get them a chance with him or whatever?
- shortehazn said: wow this question is so rude…
- madeezyp-011 likes this
- sillyymelly likes this
- cdotyen said: lame anon. seriously. but danggg that is one busy schedule! wishing you the best this semester :) and thanks for reminding me that i need to figure out my spring semester haha
- love-it likes this
- jamesfrancoprussianwar likes this
- nathanbdadrian posted this